White House Property Management’s goal is to provide owners with the best service and manage properties efficiently and effectively. White House has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager, and is excited to share several of the new capabilities.
- Effectively market properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows White House Property Management to quickly advertise vacancies online, post to the their website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for the market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to the specific property in the same geographic location. This insight allows for maximizing revenue and filling vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling the placement of the high quality residents quickly.
- Owners will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides the ability to deposit funds directly into owners’ bank accounts. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide owners with a quick snapshot of their property details for the past month. Maintenance invoices and additional reports can be added upon request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. AppFolio’s electronic work-orders and communication with vendors allow White House Property Management to quickly resolve issues. At the owner’s request, a copy of the work order and relevant information can be sent to owners, providing owners with real-time updates.